1) Do I need additional software, equipment or training required to use Pluform?
2) What are the user fees?
License for organizations
Do you work with several coaches or counselors and multiple clients? Then there is a business license with additional organizational functionalities. Pluform is also available as a SAAS (Software as a Service solution. More information? Please contact us for a free advice: contact form.
3) How is the online communication secured?
4) How about user privacy?
5) Who has access to Pluform and how is it protected?
6) Where, how and how long data be stored?
7) Are the functions in Pluform always available?
8) What to do if an error occurs?
9) I lost/forgot my password/username, now what?
10) How do I add a new client to my Pluform account?
Step 2) A new window will pop up. Complete the mandatory fields:
- Name, surname and sex,
- Email address: important: write the email address of your client where notifications will be received.
- Language settings: here you choose your language settings. In this language the profile of your client will be visible. The same language will be used as default setting for notifications. Your clients can adjust the language settings at any time.
- Dialogue: write a welcome message for your client. This message will appear automatically in the profile of your client.
Step 3) Select the button ‘Create new account’.
The new account will be automatically added to your overview of ‘clients’. An automatic email will be sent to the email address of your client with instructions and an activation link. Now your client can activate his or her account and introduce a password of his or her choice.
11) How can I use my discount code?
If you buy the book E—coaching: theory and practice for a new online approach to coaching you get a discount code to try Pluform for free. This code gives you the Professional plan totally for free for 3 months. All you have to do is to fill in the code at discount code on sign up form. After 3 months you can choose if you want to continue with your Professional plan or not.